- SQUARE AND STUDY: Made of 260g of thickened nonwoven fabric, this form allows you to do square foot gardening in raised pots keeping weeding to a minimum; Great for space issues
- REINFORCED HANDLE: The handles have double stitching; It allows you to start easily indoors, move outdoors, and move to take advantage of the changes in sunlight pattern
- BREATHABLE: Nonwoven fabric means your plant roots stay aerated and are air-pruned, which keeps their roots from circling and makes them more efficient when absorbing nutrients and overall healthier root structures
- GREAT DRAINAGE: These bags naturally drain any excess water. Never deal with over-watering your plants or moldy soil because excess water will flow through the weaving, which means your soil will be moist but not wet
- STICK HOLDER: The loops on the side for poles are very helpful for the structure of the plant allowing plant stakes to be inserted outside of the soil so that they don't damage the root zone; STICKS OR POLE are not included
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We are a team of international, highly-experienced professionals with expertise in growing equipment and its application with thousands of different types of plants that are guaranteed to help you live a happier, healthier life.