With the help of VIVOSUN Power Meter Monitor, You can know which appliance is stealing your electricity and make certain how much all your appliances will cost. This device can help you lower power consumption and save your money.
It can measure various parameters: power (W), energy (kWh), volts, amps, hertz, power factor and maximum power (W), time, days - kWh is vital as this is what your electricity bills are based on!
- Fully Control of your electricity usage -Power Meter let you to understand your electronic appliances and make the bill under your control
- Easy to Use - Set the amount charged per kWh in your house, plug the meter on the wall, thenplug the electronic appliance on the meter, it should start calculating the amount when the appliance start
- Large LCD Display- It allows you to read the number easily.
- Backlight - Help people to read at night,lights up when the meter is connected to an AC power
- Built-in Battery -VIVOSUN Power Meter has built-in battery can storage data when you unplug it and continue reading data after you re-plug it
- Spec - PRICE RANGE- 0.00cost/kWh - 99.99cost/kWh; Total kWh Display: 0.000kWh - 9999kWh; Cost display: 0.00cost----9999cost
7 Different Display Modes:
Mode 1: Time/Watt/Cost Display;
Mode 2: Time/Cumulative Electrical Quantity Display;
Mode 3: Time/Voltage/Frequency Display;
Mode 4: Time/Current/Power Factor Display;
Mode 5: Time/Minimum Power Display;
Mode 6: Time/Maximal Power Display;
Mode 7: Time/Cost Display
When the power socket connects the load over 3680W, LCD on second line displays the“OVERLOAD"with booming noise to warn the users (optional)；
Once connected to AC power, the backlight will be on immediately. If no button will be pressed, the backlight goes off in 15 seconds.When press any of the buttons,backlight will be on again.
(Backlight only lights up when the meter is connected to AC power, and it cannot lights up when use battery)