- EASY FOR TRANSPLANT: Self-adhesion seam design on the side of the pots make this a very useful pot for things that will be transplanted
- STURDY FABRIC MATERIAL: Made of 300g thickened nonwoven fabric, these pots are moderately permeable and BPA-free
- GREAT DRAINAGE: Nonwoven fabric means the pots do not retain excess water, allowing your roots to breathe, translating to a healthier, more vigorous growth
- USE IT FOR YEARS: Combined with pruning and trimming roots, these bags can be reused for years
- TRANSPLANTER BAGS: VIVOSUN Grow bags are a great alternative to pots for starting plants; Ideal for planning on "unwrapping" the plant
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can these pots be used. For indoor plants? If so do I need a saucer underneath?
Yes, it can be used for indoor plants.
If you do so, a saucer will be recommended. The bag is made of nonwoven fabric.
It is drainable. Every time your water the plants, you are expecting there might be water leaking from the grow bag.
Saucer or plant pot will be recommended.