Skip to content
- Function - Help to boost airflow in HVAC units to remove exhausts and odors from bathrooms & workshops and ventilate basements & attics, etc.
- Advantages - Superior balanced blades for long service life & quiet operation
- Advanced Motor - features a permanently lubricated bearing that operates quietly and requires no maintenance; Portable and lightweight; Sufficient 5.5' grounded power cord
- Specification - Diameter 6 inches, Speed 2960 RPM, Air Flow 240 CFM, Voltage 110/120V, Power 37W
- Applications - Used as an intake fan to bring fresh air into grow rooms; Also used as an exhaust fan in smaller setups with LEDs or Lights under 400W.
- NOTE - Max Operating Temp of Motor is 130℃ / 266℉; Max Ambient Temp is 60℃ / 140℉.
- Attention - If any other materials/particles get into the duct fan and get the blade stuck, users are to turn off the power immediately, clean it up, turn the power back on when handled properly.
||8.27 x 7.87 x 8.27 inches
Added to cart :
Add to cart failed :
prouduct successfully added to wishlist !