- 3-in-1 Functions - pH Tester: Measure Acidity or Alkalinity of the Soil
- 3-in-1 Functions - Soil moisture: Soil Watering Condition
- 3-in-1 Functions - Light Level: The sunlight the Plant Receive
- Easy to Use - Small, Compact, Portable, No Battery Needed, Plugin, and All Set
- Precise and Quick - The tester gives high accuracy and quick response
- Great Helper - Keep eye on your planter to ensure a safe and healthy environment
- Weight: 0.01 Lbs
- Probe Length: 7.8"
- Tester Length x Width: 10.8"
- pH Range: 3.5-8 pH(3.5-6.5 Acid, 7 Nor, 7-8 Alkali)
- Moisture Range: 1-10 (1-3 Dry, 4-7 Nor, 8-10 Wet)
- Relative Light: 0-2000 lux (0-200 Low, 200-500 Low+, 500-1000 Nor 1000-2000 Hgh)
How to Use
- Step 1: Switch moisture/ pH/ light position
- Step 2: Insert the probe of the meter to the plants' roots about 2-4 inches
- Step 3: Adjust the position of the probe until the pointer on the dial swing slightly
- Step 4: After 10 minutes, note moisture/ pH/ light level in the dial
- Step 5: Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
- Don't touch the stone or hard objects which are easy to damage the probe.
- Clean and wipe the probe after use.
- Don't insert it in the soil for a long time
- Only applied to testing soil. (NOTE THAT IT CAN'T TEST THE WATER)